Wells Fargo Housing Foundation’s NeighborhoodLIFT
Campbellton Road Small Business Renovation Program
Because better businesses make better communities.
You could win up to $12,000 in renovations for your business!
Wells Fargo and Rebuilding Together will renovate five small businesses on Campbellton Road. Each winner will receive up to a $12,000 renovation for their business.
- Complete the full contest application which will be posted on this page by 11/9/18.
- Submit 3 to 5 photos of the interior of your business
Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. on December 3, 2018
Any licensed business located on Campbellton Road shall be eligible for the Program if they also meet the following criteria:
- Entrants must be independent owners/operators (owning no less than 20%) of the business.
- The business must have been in continuous operation since 11/01/16.
- The business has no more than $200,000 in annual gross revenues.
- The business must have a valid U.S. tax ID number
- Owners of more than one business location or franchised businesses are not eligible.
- The required City of Atlanta business license(s) must be active at the time of application.
- All businesses must be current on any City of Atlanta property taxes or related fees.
- Interior Building Improvement
- Equipment Purchases
Applicants may apply for one or both categories; however, the total combined amounts cannot exceed $12,000 in total renovation or services awarded.